Saturday, March 31, 2012

I love the way this one turned out! I used a couple of techniques that I recently learned in the online Chemistry 101 class...there is still time to sign up for it and you won't regret one moment. First I cut a piece of light blue card stock, scored and folded it to make an A2 size card and rounded the corners. Then I made a tag with the Blended Distress/Spritz & Flick Technique. I cut this to fit the card front and rounded all four corners and attached it to the card. Next I cut a piece of water color paper and rounded the corners, then used the Brushless Watercolor Technique with a stamp I had and inked the edges of this piece with Broken China Distress Ink and attached it top of the card. I created the little banner on my computer and printed it out on the same blue card stock I used for the body of the card. After inking the edges of the banner with Broken China Distress Ink, I attached it to the front of the card with foam glue dots. After tying some pretty ribbon around the front of the card and making a bow in it....the card was done.

No comments:

Post a Comment