Saturday, March 31, 2012

This card was made for a friend who recently purchased some acreage on The Washington Penisula. It's five acres and he calls it his "farm"...LOL I cut, scored and folded a piece of blue gingham card stock to make an A2 size card. I drew the sheep and cow on my computer, and added the wording, then printed it out. I colored the animals and added some grass and cut out the piece and inked the edges roughly. I added this piece to the front of the card with foam dots and tied some blue and white bakers twine on with a little bow. The inside is white....stamped with the word Congratulations. I think it turned out very cute.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's adorable. I know him and he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute, I hope your friend enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete