Monday, March 19, 2012

shirtty card

I have a friend who loves the color orange, and he loves Hawaiian shirts...so this is his birthday card...LOL ...interesting note...my daughter notes that this is orange, yellow and pink...the very colors that caused me so much frustration recently. I guess you just have to have a good reason to use them. I "drew" the outline for the shirt on my computer, then filled it in with orange and added the computer drawn flowers. I had some orange and yellow washi tape I added across the top of the card. I adhered the shirt to a piece of orange card stock, after gluing some tiny buttons on the shirt. I used baker's twine to hold the white insert, then created the sentiment banner on my computer and attached it with another button and some more twine. Sorry the focus is a bit off on these...the sentiment on the front of the card says "Oh shirt...it's your birthday" Trust me...he will love it...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment