Thursday, May 24, 2012

BYH - May It's time for Blog Your Heart.


Stephanie touched on something I've been feeling for a while...about reading blogs. I read a lot of papercrafter's blogs. Their projects often inspire me, or just make me smile. But I have also noticed things that totally irritate me. There are some very talented people out there. But I get very, very tired of EVERY post being something about "take my class". I live on a fixed income (social security) and I can't afford to take all these classes. Yes, I get that you support your crafting that way. Yes, I get that you may be a good teacher. Yes, I get that you are very excited about sharing your knowledge. But give it a rest, please. Some of us want to learn, and there are a couple of bloggers out there that share willingly with no thought of charging. I just want to say a big Thank You to those bloggers that share with no thought of what they might get in return. I can't seem to get the link to show up, so please copy and paste this into your browser to visit Stephanie's blog: http://www.stephaniehowell.com/my_weblog">

1 comment: