Here is my lilac card…I really love lilacs and I’m pleased with the way this turned out.
- I took a glossy card (white, although it shows up sort of grayish in the photograph).
- I cut out several flowers with the Build A Lilac die in 3 different shades of purple. Then I cut out the 2 leaves.
- I inked the edges of all the flowers with Dusty Concord Distress Ink, and inked the edges of the leaves with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink, and accented the vein in the leaf by using a fine tip marker in black.
- I sprayed the leaves and all the flowers with Perfect Pearl mist and let dry.
- I cut out the word “Spring” using a sizzlets alphabet die and sprayed them with the Perfect Pearls mist also.
- I glued the leaves to the card with Glossy Accents, then started gluing the individual flowers until I got the form I liked.
- I used my fingers to curl up some of the edges on some of the flowers to give it a 3 dimensional look, then placed small pearl embellishments in the center of those flowers that were on top.
- I used glossy accents to glue the word spring up the side of the card, made a small bow with green ribbon and glued it down….and there you go! Now I need to work on my photography skills……..