Here is my first card:
- I took a piece of glossy card stock and cut it to be slightly smaller than the front of my card. I then inked it with two shades of blue and one purple alcohol ink. You can’t see it in this photo, but I inked the edges of the alcohol card with Dusty Concord Distress Ink.
- I stamped the “Happy Birthday” message on the front using black archival ink.
- I tied a short piece of blue raffia in a knot, attached it to the card with glossy accents, then spread the raffia apart to resemble a bow.
- I put the memo pin through the card, after attaching a small charm to it that says “live your dream”.
- I then used glue dots to attach the inked piece to the front of a white card.