Friday, July 13, 2012

This one I made just for fun. I used white card stock and inked it up with the new Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink for the background. I drew the little bees on my computer graphics program, then cut them out and applied Glossy Accents to them. The die cut flower is using a Sizzix die I have for lilacs. The honeycomb is plain white card stock, embossed with a hexagonal embossing folder and cut out. Walnut Distress Marker divides the layers of the honeycomb, and is also lightly used on the honeycomb to make the individual honeycombs stand out a bit more. The banner was created on my computer...add two buttons with a bit of baker's twine, some washi tape across the bottom and it is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment