Thursday, February 2, 2012

St. Paddy's (sort of) Card

Why sort of? Well, my daughter has a coworker who is getting married on St. Patrick's day, and they are giving him gag gifts at work. She asked me to make a card and I found this pretty paper. I cut the paper to size, glued on a couple of shamrock embellishments, used some chipboard letters I had to make his name (after coloring the letters green then spraying them with Perfect Pearls). I then attached a charm that says "live, laugh, love" with a gold bow. Inside is stamped congratulations. The paper doesn't show up as cute as it really is in the photo, but my daughter loves the card!

1 comment:

  1. It'll be very appreciated! They aren't wearing green, but they're encouraging their guests to. They met on a holiday, he proposed on a holiday, so they're getting married on a holiday. So this is perfect!

    ReplyDelete