Thursday, February 2, 2012

Changed my mind

My first card (see below) was disappointing to me. I didn't like the way the memo pin deformed the front, so I decided to start over. This is a birthday card for someone special, so I didn't like being unhappy with it. I got a piece of really wild and colorful paper, and cut out a card. I then stamped a "Happy Birthday" on the front. This doesn't show up too well in the picture, but looks fine on the actual card. I then took a charm that says "Live your dream" and attached it with a small amount of blue raffia, and the card is done. I am much more pleased with this one, and will be proud to give it to him with his presents. (I still have problems getting decent photographs of the cards...any suggestions would be appreciated)

1 comment:

  1. It's absolutely gorgeous, he'll love it. I've seen fancy expensive pre-made cards that weren't this good-looking. :)

    ReplyDelete